- 1 Husqvarna 125BVx 28cc 2-Cycle Gas Powered 170 MPH Blower/Vac With Smart Start
- 2 GreenWorks 24312 G-MAX 40V 185 MPH Blower/Vac
- 3 Toro 51609 Ultra 12-Amp Variable Speed Electric Blower/Vacuum
- 4 Troy-Bilt TB2BV EC 22cc 2-Cycle Gas Leaf Blower/Vac
- 5 WORX WG510 Turbine Fusion Electric Blower/Mulcher/Vacuum
- 6 Remington RM1300 Mulchinator 12 Amp Electric Vacuum, Mulcher/Blower Combo
- 7 Poulan PRO PPB25 25cc 2-Cycle Blower
- 8 Buyer’s Guide
- 9 Conclusion
Just like you would inside of your home with a household vacuum cleaner, there are also leaf vacuum cleaners that have been designed to take the place of ordinary rakes. Instead of you having to spend all of your time physically raking your yard during the fall months, you can instead use a leaf vacuum to help you to get the job done quicker, and without having to use so much of your time and energy. This is considered to be the absolute best way for you to clean up your yard, and to do so sufficiently. There are so many different types of leaf vacuums that you can choose from, and they all have different functions that they are able to accomplish. There are several different types of leaf vacuums that are considered to be the best in the market for getting the required hard yard work done.
Husqvarna 125BVx 28cc 2-Cycle Gas Powered 170 MPH Blower/Vac With Smart Start
It has several beneficial features that this leaf vacuum comes equipped with, that make this blower one of the most highly recommended vacuums in the market, they include:
- CARB compliant
- Adjustable blower tube length
- Adjustable fan speed
- Flare nozzle with high air speed
- Stop switch
GreenWorks 24312 G-MAX 40V 185 MPH Blower/Vac
There are so many reasons as to why this is one of the best machines to choose for leaf vacuums, and the GreenWorks G-MAS Blower/Vac has several different features that make it one of the best and they include:
- 40V Battery
- Long motor life and running time
- Extremely powerful
- Multiple speeds
- Quiet and comfortable to use
Toro 51609 Ultra 12-Amp Variable Speed Electric Blower/Vacuum
When it comes to purchasing a leaf vacuum such as this, the abilities and features of the machine are incredibly important factors to consider, and the Toro’s features include:
- Quick-release latch
- Ultra 3-in-1 vacuum, blower, and shredder
- Multiple speeds
- Easy and comfortable to use
Troy-Bilt TB2BV EC 22cc 2-Cycle Gas Leaf Blower/Vac
The Troy Bilt Leaf Vacuum has several features that it comes equipped with and they include:
- Large capacity bag
- 10-to-1 debris reduction
- Leaf blower/vacuum
- JumpStart engine
- 150 MPH full crank engine
WORX WG510 Turbine Fusion Electric Blower/Mulcher/Vacuum
The features of this machine are incredibly beneficial to the individual who is using it, and these features include:
- Turbine fan technology
- High capacity air volume
- All-in-one patented single tube system
- Converts from blower to vacuum mode with a switch
- Variable electronic speed for maximum performance
Remington RM1300 Mulchinator 12 Amp Electric Vacuum, Mulcher/Blower Combo
The Remington RM 1300 Mulchinator has several different beneficial features that it has been specifically designed with and these include:
- Mulching feature is convenient for reducing debris
- 3-in-1 design, works as a blower, mulcher, and vacuum
- QuickShift lever
- Easy conversion from blower to vacuum
- 12 amp electric blower/vacuum
- 150 MPH air speed
Poulan PRO PPB25 25cc 2-Cycle Blower
One of the best aspects of this machine, is the fact that there are many beneficial features that come with this machine, and it is considered to be one of the highest rated pieces of yard equipment on the market. These different types of features include:
- Trigger throttle
- Blower/Vacuum capability
- Variable speed
- Cruise control
- 215 MPH air speed and volume
It doesn’t matter what type of trees you might be dealing with in your yard, a leaf vacuum has the ability to make an incredibly short amount of work out of a yard that has a large amount of leaves and debris littering it. There are so many things that you can look for when you are searching for a leaf vacuum, and many things that will help to benefit you when you are doing your yard work. These types of things are important to consider whenever you are in the market of finding the right kind of leaf vacuum that is going to take care of your needs and desires for your yard work.
There are several points to cover and consider when you are searching for a leaf vacuum and these include:
- Whether you want to use a gas or an electric leaf vacuum.
- If you want to deal with a noisy leaf vacuum, or you want to find one that makes less noise.
- Type of leaf vacuums: corded, cordless, or gas powered.
- What features you are wanting to come equipped with the leaf vacuum.
- Which type of brand name leaf vacuum you are wanting to choose from.
In conclusion, when it comes to finding the right kind of leaf vacuum for your yard work, it is important to make sure that you consider all of the aspects of each type of machine before making an initial decision. There are so many different types of aspects and features that you can find in leaf vacuum’s, and making sure to find the one that is going to get the job done that you are needing or desiring. There are so many popular and highly rated leaf vacuum’s that can be found in today’s yard equipment market, and all of them have been uniquely designed and developed to help an individual make the initial decision on which one is the best one for them to decide on.
So, if you are looking to purchase a leaf vacuum to get your yard work completed and accomplished, it is important for you to take the time to make your decision with the best care possible, so you are able to find the machine that is going to get the job done for you. With so many different types of brand names and highly recommended, every individual who is looking to purchase a leaf vacuum, will be able to find exactly what they are looking for to be able to accomplish their large and hard yard work for their property.